A Prophetic Word on Relationships
In my daily life, I have been continually praying. I also provide counsel to individuals and married couples. Often I reflect on the condition of my own personal relationships. I also dissect the need for everyone to be taught how to relate practically. We all need to learn how to relate righteously and biblically.
Based on personal experience, as well as from years of clinical and Christ-centered counseling experience, I know that relationships are key! While I have been preparing myself to receive a fresh lesson regarding relationships, I was led by God’s spirit to Luke 6: 27-49, which is a precise summarization of what the Spirit of God revealed to me. God taught me the critical necessity of how to relate to various types of people in relationships, communications and/or unexpected encounters. As a result, below is a prophetic message to you (released to me by the Spirit of God early in the morning on May 30, 2013).
Do you know, my children, that you are cutting off MY HAND?
- Hindering my will within my earth.
- Closing my doors that I have opened for promotion and elevation.
- Knocking over your own footstools and tables which I was actively preparing for you before all your enemies.
- Making paths crooked that I had already made straight.
- Speaking curses when I have promised blessing.
- Entangling your own feet in bondage after I made you free through my Son.
- Blindly following fools when I have given you the ability to see.
- Entertaining demons and making Satan’s work easy, when I have instructed you to not be ensnared or deceived.
- Stepping out of sync with my will when I was lighting up and ordering your steps by my Spirit.
- Falling into apostasy and turning the lost further away from me in your “just” moments of anger, vengeance, bitterness, unforgiveness, strife and other foolishness, even murder with your words and your worldly ways.
You are blocking your own inheritance, all with the shameful condition of your relationships. Repent and become salt and light, and I will come down by my Spirit and repair that which you have done. I will reopen the windows of heaven over you and will bless you abundantly, as I have promised. The earth is mine and all that is within it is mine. I will do whatsoever you provoke me to do; for those I love, I chastise. For those who become obedient by rebuke or reproof, I bless and extend mercy!
Prophetic Counsel for your Victorious Battle:
To those who are in Christ, walk as children of light and not as perpetuators of darkness. Put to death all works of the flesh within all your relationships, and let the fruit of the Holy Spirit consistently and wholly manifest. Then the power of God can work freely for you, and within the heart and mind of others!
Key Strategies & Biblical Exhortation:
Remember to love first, as Jesus Christ Himself instructed in Matthew 22:36-40–“’Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?’ Jesus replied: ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself. All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.’”
Remember those of us who are followers of Jesus Christ are free from Old Testament legalism and bondage. However, we are to follow the above two commandments. Thus, you can live in the spirit of love, faith, grace, and mercy. You are no longer bound by the law. Jesus Christ set you free (see Galatians 5:1-15).
Also study Ephesians 4 and Ephesians 5, and consider I Peter 2-5. This is counsel for you on how to walk as a believer and not as a former Gentile. This teaching applies within your home, on your job, among your friends, and in the fellowship of your church.