Focus and Attention Blend~ Essential Oil Blend
Infused with the Power of Prayer
“Be still, and know that I am God!” (Psalm 46:10)
From the Garden of Eden to the Roman Empire, civilization has recognized how God’s plants contribute to health and wellbeing.
“And God said, “Let the earth sprout vegetation, plants yielding seed, and fruit trees bearing fruit in which is their seed, each according
to its kind, on the earth.”” Genesis 1:11 ESV
Man has known for millennia that scents can affect health, emotions and behavior. In ancient times, people carried scented oils to
protect themselves against disease and mental disorders.
Aromatics used for medicine and perfume were kept in beautiful bottles by the Ancient Egyptians. The Greeks, Romans, Chinese and
Hebrews all knew aromatic scents and many used thousands of years ago are the oils of today.
Fragrance plays a powerful part in your sense of well-being. Our new range of exceptional oil blends introduce the combined elements
of essential oils and focused prayer.
This beautiful, uplifting blend will wake your senses, letting you focus on the task at hand, while reducing impatience,
hyperactivity, restlessness, and irritability. It stimulates hormones–like dopamine and serotonin–that control mood and
eases anxiety, depression, and stress. And benefits the circulatory system and heart helping neurological disorders and high
With each bottle, we have labored in love–with hours of prayer–that you might get your breakthrough! We stand in agreement with you
that the power of fervent prayer over this oil will give you healing.
Experience miracles–in your soul and body, by His spirit—with the daily use of our anointed oils.
● Vetiver essential oil (Vetiveria zizanioides): It is a very popular essential oil to improve your ability to concentrate
and focus. Besides, it reduces the nervousness that keeps you away from achieving optimal focus and provides you
with an energetic boost. Even it stimulates the mind.
● Grapefruit essential oil (Citrus paradisi): The oil has an ability to increase mental focus and concentration. The
stimulating effect of the oil reduces headaches, mental fatigues, insomnia, brain fog, and even bad mood. The citrus
aroma helps to restore stress-induced immunosuppression and enhances calm behavior.
● Bergamot essential oil (Citrus bergamia): Various studies have found that bergamot oil can reduce awful feelings
of stress and anxiety by stimulating hormones which are responsible to control mood like dopamine and serotonin.
As a result, it increases the concentration level throughout the day.
● Frankincense essential oil (Boswellia carteri): It is a very versatile oil that has been used for thousands of years
to support healthy cellular function. In fact, at the biblical times, Frankincense was known to be even more valued
than gold. Aromatically, the oil offers mood support and improves focus and concentration, and minimizes the
● Sandalwood essential oil (Santalum album): The oil is considered to be holy for years and is used in religious and
social rituals. Due to its sedative, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic effects the oil calms inflammation, stress, fear,
anxiety, restlessness, and worries. It improves concentration, inner vision, relaxation, and positive thinking.
● Sweet marjoram essential oil (Origanum majorana): It is believed that marjoram oil can improve the oxygenation
of brain cells and has a calming effect. As a result, it stimulates mental clarity, improves mental performance, memory,
focus, and concentration.
● Hemp oil: The oil is helping people across the globe to concentrate and focus. It interacts with the system in the body
called ECS (Endocannabinoid System) which regulates the entire body and helps to focus on work.
● Olive oil: Olive oil is a part of the Mediterranean diet which offers monounsaturated fatty acids which are linked to a
sustained healthy brain. Therefore, it is considered a brain food that enhances memory and improves focus and
Direction for use
● Topical Use: The blend is available in roll-ons so that it can be applied on wrists, temples, back of neck, behind ears,
sole of feet or back of the hand.
● Aromatic Use: It can be inhaled deeply to focus and to be attentive.
– Keep out the blend away from the children below 3.
– Consult a doctor if you are allergic to anything.
– Pregnant women should avoid using it.
– Keep out of sensitive areas, eyes, inner ears, and mouth.