Since ancient times, man has trusted the extraordinary power of plants, created by God, for health and wellbeing.
“The earth brought forth vegetation, plants yielding seed after their kind, and trees bearing fruit with seed in them, after their
kind; and God saw that it was good.” (Genesis 1: 12)
For thousands of years, man has turned to God in times of misery and despair. Why should it be any different today?
“From the end of the earth I call to You when my heart is faint,” (Psalm 61:2a)
These are the resources that have allowed man to survive and thrive for 6,000 years. Embrace the known paths. Turn to the
power of the world’s most trusted therapeutic compounds–plants and prayer.
Blended from high-quality, essential oils known to help eliminate negative emotions –like low self-esteem, jealousy, and
anger– related to depression. Our combination of proven oils lowers stress responses and relaxes the body and soul.
With each bottle, we have labored in love–with hours of prayer–that you might get your breakthrough! We stand in
agreement with you that the power of fervent prayer over this oil will give you healing.
Experience miracles–in your soul and body, by His spirit—with the daily use of our anointed oils.
● Ylang Ylang Essential oil (Cananga odorata): The Ylang-Ylang essential oil is rich in antidepressant and
antioxidant properties. Hence, it has an ability to enhance a positive outlook and to the oxidative stress. Inhaling of
the oil can instantly uplift the mood.
● Palmarosa Essential oil (Cymbopogon martini): The Palmarosa oil has sweet smelling grass fragrance. And it
belongs to lemongrass family and therefore, it consists of properties and chemical components of lemongrass. The
oil is a potential natural source of MAO inhibitors and that is why it is the main ingredient in our oil blend. The
Palmarosa oil works really well because of its mild sedative effect.
● Mandarin Essential oil (Citrus reticulata): The fragrance of the mandarine oil immediately transmits the messages
to the brain area which is involved in controlling the emotional responses. The mandarin oil strengthens, soothes and
traditionally tame depression, insomnia, and anxiety. In fact, it is well known to ease nervous tension, promote
happiness, and bring peace and clarity to the mind.
● Lemon Essential oil (Citrus limon): The lemon oil belongs to the citrus family. It improves the mood and helps to
lift the brain fog. As a relaxing and sedative agent, the lemon oil is able to soothe nerves and relieves nervousness,
depression, and anxiety. It balances emotion and promotes a healthy sleeping pattern.
● Geranium Essential oil (Pelargonium graveolens): The rosy fragrance of oil instantly enhances the mood and
relieves anxiety and depression. The Geranium oil with other oils increases the impact of antidepressant
● Grapefruit Essential oil (Citrus paradisi): It is one of the most versatile essential oils because of its inherent
properties. The aroma of the oil uplifts and soothes the mind. Thus, it is known to relieve stress, anxiety, and
depression. Besides, it brings peace and relaxation within the brain and lowers the blood pressure naturally.
● Hemp oil: The Hemp oil is also known as CBD oil (Cannabidiol ) because it is rich in sources of phytocannabinoids
which could also give a wide range of benefits for elders who are suffering from physical and mental pain. Research
has also shown that this could help in chronic pain, anxiety and even in joint pains derived from arthritis.
● Olive oil: It is one of the most important Bible foods. It has been used for ages because of its extensive and amazing
benefits. The olive oil is a healthy fat which has anti-inflammatory, hormone-balancing effects that prevent
Direction for use:
● Topical Use: The blend is available in roll-ons so that it can be applied on wrists, back of neck, temples, behind ears,
sole of feet or back of the hand.
● Aromatic Use: It can be inhaled deeply to relieve tension and can treat depression.
– Keep out the blend away from the children below 3.
– Consult a doctor if you are allergic to anything.
– Pregnant women should avoid using it.
– Keep out of sensitive areas, eyes, inner ears, and mouth.