Welcome To Victory, Finally!
Are You Searching For Lasting Healing and Breakthrough In Your Life, Marriage – or Congregation?
If The Answer Is ’Yes’ You’re In the Right Place.
We encourage you to look no further, because we believe the Lord has led you to us for help. We know that He has healing and victory for you!
Battle For Your Life (BFYL) is here for you if you are
- Feeling anxious, depressed, emotionally wounded or sick, either in soul, spirit or body, and are exhausted from battling on your own or without victory
- Having marital conflicts or contemplating a divorce, and need help moving forward in your marriage with joy, peace and purpose
- A pastor or ordained minister wanting support for yourself, your marriage or your congregation to move to the next level or to restore that which is lost.
Every believer needs a safe and guarded place to go to receive encouragement and personal ministry. You will find that place within our compassionate and healing environment.
We focus on transforming lives – soul, spirit and body, as well as, restoring marriages and other relationships through professional Christian counseling services powered by the
- Word of God,
- Healing power of the Holy Spirit, and
- Guidance from the Holy Spirit
BFYL is a non-denominational ministry of counsel, war and VICTORY!
Schedule your Free Introductory Phone Consultation or click on the information below for more details for you as an individual, a couple and/or a pastor.
Help For Yourself
- Have you been feeling anxious, depressed or even moody?
- Are you experiencing constant physical pain?
- Are you tired of seeking the advice of persons who never seem to truly understand…
Help For Your Marriage
- Are you unhappy in your marriage?
- Has your marriage lost its flavor or does it seem like its falling apart?
- Are you having constant disagreements or suffering from emotional, verbaland…
Help For Your Congregation
- Have you, your pastoral or other ministerial staff been feeling overwhelmed or physically exhausted from caring for the emotional, behavioral, marital or familial needs of congregants within your church..